To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. If you are late to your appointment, you may need to reschedule for another day.
Whenever possible, we accommodate same-day emergency and sick visits for our established patients.
Life-threatening emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which may cause inevitable appointment delays.
For your convenience, drop-off appointments are available and arranged in advance. These types of appointments are typically here for a 1/2 day to a full day with an additional charge for boarding/hospitalization.
Missed Appointment and Cancellation Policy
We ask that you kindly give 24 hours' notice for cancellations or to reschedule your pet’s appointment so that we may offer that time to another pet in need.
If you do not show up for your appointment or give 24 hours notice for cancellation, you will be charged a missed appointment fee of $50. This Fee is subject to change. Any changes will be posted on our website and in our lobby.
In cases of a personal emergency that prevent you from giving timely notice, an exception may be made by the Practice Manager.
We require payment in full at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept cash and personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
Please note that there is a $25.00 charge for all checks returned by the bank.
Surgery/Dental and Anesthesia Procedures and Policies
Preparation and drop off
- Patients should be fasted after midnight the night prior to surgery unless otherwise directed.
- Water should be available at all times.
- Your pet should be dropped off between 8 am-8:30 am the day of the procedure.
- You will read and sign a consent form at the time of drop-off. The best number to reach you at will also be collected at that time so the Doctor may reach you with additional questions and to update you after surgery.
- Your pet will be here for the majority of the day so that our team can monitor their recovery from anesthesia.
- The doctor will call you at the number provided to arrange a pickup time.
- A technician will review your at-home instructions and answer any questions you have before your pet goes home.
Patient Arrival Policy
For your protection and that of others, all animals should be on a leash or in a carrier and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
Patients of our clinic may be seen for an emergency, though we ask that you call ahead to alert us. This will allow us time to be prepared for your pet’s arrival or redirect you to the closest emergency hospital if that is in the best interest of your pet. Life-threatening emergencies will take priority.